I hope you don't mind if I post a comment. I saw your blog site on the Valentine's card you sent Mom and Dad. What a greast looking family you have and what a gorgeous little grandbaby - what a cutie - cannot believe we are that old!!!! Congratulations on your continued success. If you ever have a minute, I would love to hear from you - jeniecegf@gmail.com or 208-390-0964 Love, Jeniece
2 comments:
I hope you don't mind if I post a comment. I saw your blog site on the Valentine's card you sent Mom and Dad. What a greast looking family you have and what a gorgeous little grandbaby - what a cutie - cannot believe we are that old!!!! Congratulations on your continued success. If you ever have a minute, I would love to hear from you - jeniecegf@gmail.com or 208-390-0964
Love, Jeniece
That would be "great looking family"!!! Sorry, I really can spell!!! J
Post a Comment