
This is the highlight of our year as authors and speakers. Bill and I went in early to Orlando had dinner with friends Gene and Carol Kent, then spoke at the International Lifeway training. We spoke before peole from over 15 counties. Bill flew to CannonBeach to speak for a week at the Bible confernce (he loves the 12 messages he delivers in 7 days!) He was invited back next year June 27- July 4 so save the dates! I stayed to emcee the AWSA conference (200 + women authors), then went ot the Harvest House party, and had great meetings with publishers (Harvest House, Tyndale, Moody, Focus on the Family, IVP, Howard, Lifeway, etc) so I did biz to try to line out new books as Bill ministered in Oregon. I had dinner with friends in the evenings. Here are a couple pix of Sunday, Banquet honoring my friend (and mentor/cheerleader), Florence Litteaur, plus some fun at the African theme party Harvest House threw at Disney World-- yep, we got poured on (that's me with Stormie Omartian in our cool ugly rain coats) Then that's me dancing with the natives. Pray-- these few days set the course for opportunities sometimes for the next year to five in a ministry career. This is also a time for us to replenish. I was particularly moved by Sunday am message by Anne Graham Lotz, (Billy Graham's daughter) I will try to get copies of the message for stocking stuffers.

No comments:
Post a Comment